All fees paid are non-transferable (to the next person) and will only be valid for 6 months.
B. Discounted prices
Stanfort Academy clearly states discounted prices. Discounted prices are prominently displayed in the reception and clearly defined in the Standard Student Contract and in marketing communication materials.
Discount is for
Full-payment (No validity period)
Group discount (No validity period)
Early Bird Discount (Before stated date)
Renewal Students (No validity period)
Stanfort Academy’s Retake Students (No validity period)
Referral by Stanfort Academy’s present and ex-students (No validity period)
C. Promotional Offers
Students will be notified of any promotional offers via the marketing brochures, school facebook or through agents. The information will state clearly the period for which the promotion is valid. The management reserves the final right to revoke, amend or change its offers.
D. Payment methods and channels
Payment of the fees is to Stanfort Academy Pte Ltd in the form of cash, NETS or Cheque in Singapore dollar, Credit Card and Telegraphic Transfer for international students. A receipt will be issued for the amount paid.
All course fees on monthly or installment basis must be paid on or before the due date. Payment made 7 working days after the scheduled due date is considered as late. Stanfort Academy shall be entitled to levy an additional Administration charge of $15 per month (Part-time course), $30 per month (Full-time Course) (subject to change) until such outstanding payment is settled in full.
Students are advised to collect the official receipt/ invoice from Stanfort Academy for any fee payment made to Stanfort Academy Pte Ltd. Any cheque payment must be crossed and made payable to Stanfort Academy Pte Ltd.
The course fees and other fees do not include fees to be paid to the third parties (i.e. examination fee, Medical Check-up, Science Lab fees) unless otherwise stated. All the fees to be paid/ collected are clearly stated in the Standard Student Contract.
E. Fees payable
Fees payable by students (includes 7% GST)
i) Upon application of Student Pass
• Application Fee (non-refundable)
ii) Upon Student Pass Approval
• Course Fees (Each installment amount shall not exceed 12 months worth of fees)
• Materials and Assessment Fees (100% refund if student has not received any course materials and 0% refund if student has received the course materials; non-refundable when the school has already purchased or ordered from the external parties)
• Fee Protection & Medical Insurance Fees (non-refundable)
• School uniform fee (if applicable)
• International Student Support Fee
Please refer to the standard student contract for the fee details including the miscellaneous fees.
i) Upon application of course
• Application Fee (non-refundable)
ii) Upon Course Commencement
• Course fee (Each installment amount shall not exceed 12 months worth of fees)
• Materials and Assessment Fees (100% refund if the student has not received any course materials and 0% refund if student has received the course materials; non-refundable when the school has already ordered or purchased from the external parties)
• Insurance for Fee Protection (non-refundable)
• Medical insurance fee if applicable (non-refundable)
• School uniform fee (if applicable)
Please refer to the standard student contract for fee details including Miscellaneous Fees.
iii) Miscellaneous Fees: (non-compulsory and non-standard fees which student will pay only when necessary or applicable. Such fees are normally collected on an ad-hoc basis by the school when the needs arises)
• Administrative Fee for Transfer or Deferment of Course
• Additional FPS fee (For transfer or deferment of course)
• Administrative Fee for Examination Result Appeal request (Internal Examination)
• Remittance of Telegraphic Transfer per transaction
• ICA Student Pass Processing Fee
• ICA Student Pass Card Issuance and Multiple Journey Visa Fees
• School Administrative charge for handling STP replacement (due to loss/ damage)
• ICA replacement fee for STP card (due to loss/ damage)
• Medical Examination Fee
• Late Payment Fee
• Administrative charge for Credit Card Payment
• Re-examination fee (Internal courses and EDP courses)
• Supplementary Assessment fee
• Fees for official school letter (eg. Certificate of Studies, Visa Application letter)
• Printed result slip/ Combine result slip
• Registration and Administration Fee for External Examinations (eg. IELTS exam and ACCA Exam)
• Certificate folder fee
• Internal Graduation Fee (Singapore)
iv) Transparency of Fees Payable
Stanfort Academy is committed to avoidance of over or undercharging. List of course fees used are clear and legible, reflecting the total amount payable and its breakdown inclusive of GST. Total amount of course fees payable and the breakdowns are clearly reflected in the Standard Student Contract, Payment Schedules, official receipts, and communication materials.
v) Charges by Third Parties
The students have the responsibility to pay for the charges to the Third Party:
• The student needs to submit the medical report to the school and ICA to apply for Student Pass and the renewal of their Student Pass. (Medical Check-up fees have to be borne by students themselves.)
vi) Mode of Payment
• Cheque/Cashier’s Order in Singapore Dollars
• Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard and Union Pay)
• Telegraphic Transfer (For International Students)
• Bank Transfer
For TT remittance, add $30.00 per transaction for bank charges.
vii) Fee Protection Scheme
Stanfort Academy hereby confirms and undertakes to the student that it has in place a Fee Protection Scheme with Lonpac Insurance Bhd by way of an insurance facility.
The school insures all the fees upon collection from students.
Fees to be insured (stated in Student Contract): Course fees, Material fees, Medical Insurance fee, Fee Protection Scheme fee, School Uniform fee, International Student Support Fee
viii) Medical Insurance
Stanfort Academy hereby confirms and undertakes to the student that it has in place a comprehensive Medical Insurance Scheme with Prudential Assurance Co. Singapore Pte Ltd for all students. A Singapore Citizen/ PR or Non-Student Pass International student who is protected by his/her own medical insurance coverage in Singapore can opt out from the Medical Insurance Scheme arranged by Stanfort Academy. The medical insurance benefits schedule is available on the student contract. The students are advised to check for Group Hospital and Surgical Claim procedure on the student contract.
ix) Outstanding Payments
The school reserves the rights to withhold the Course Completion Certificate or the result of the test/ examination
• If The student has not paid in full fees payable to the school;
• If the student has not complied fully with the conditions under which an instalment payment has been granted to him/her.
Stanfort Academy school is committed to avoidance of over or undercharging. List of Course fees used are clear and legible, reflecting the total amount payable and its breakdown (Subject to 7% GST).